THE COFFS COAST SCHOOLS CHALLENGE!
The Big Banana Fun Park is SUPER excited to present The Coffs Coast Schools Challenge 2016!
We're giving away a huge fun day out to one of our local schools for up to 300 kids!
So how do you WIN the major prize?
VOTE TO WIN!
Visit the Big Banana Fun Park and purchase a ticket to any of our rides and attractions. Then attach a copy of your receipt to your completed entry form and drop it in the box. Just for voting, you'll go in the draw to WIN one of 10 GOLDEN TICKETS!
Voting opens Monday February 22nd and closes Wednesday August 31st
GET BONUS VOTES!
We love school groups! Grab your sports co-ordinator, tell them to book out our Ice Rink, Mini-Golf, of Laser Tag arena for school sport and we'll give your school one BONUS vote per person during the promotional period
History and Science teachers, Coffs Harbour's rich history in banana farming is something all our local kids should know about - Our 'World of Bananas' theatre and tour is the perfect way to introduce them to this amazing fruit! Book your excursion, we'll arrange our farmer for a guided tour and even throw in some worksheets for your group. We'll give your school one BONUS vote per person during the promotional period
SPREAD THE WORD!
GO SOCIAL - Jump onto our event page and start sharing through your community networks.
SHARE our video and ask your friends to vote for your school. SHARE NOW
ADD THE POSTER to your school newsletter. Announce it at your next SCHOOL ASSEMBLY!
Don't forget that each and every entry goes into the draw to WIN of of 10 GOLDEN TICKETS - an access all areas pass to the entire park valid for 12 months
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter of the competition is The Big Banana Pty Ltd ABN 52 125 530 921 (“Promoter”). 351 Pacific Hwy, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450. (02) 6652 4355
2. Entry instructions and prize information form part of the Terms and Conditions. By participating,
entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition commences at 09:00 (AEST) on 22 February 2016 and closes at 18:00 (AEST)
on 31 August 2016. NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/00953
4. The competition must be entered only with valid purchase of ticket to The Big Banana Fun Park
rides and attractions. Receipt must be attached to entry form. One (1) entry per transaction.
To be eligible to participate in this competition, entrants must provide their full name, contact phone number and valid email address when submitting a vote for the ‘Coffs Coast’ school of their choice.
5. The competition is open to residents of Australia only. Employees of the Promoter and their
immediate families are ineligible. Incomplete, indecipherable, unconstructive or illegible registrations will be deemed invalid for the purpose of this competition.
6. One (1) school will be awarded by popular vote the major prize consisting of an all inclusive day at
The Big Banana Fun Park for up to three hundred (300) children and including One (1) session in the
Water Park, One (1) session in the Ice Rink, 18 Holes of Mini Golf, Two (2) Toboggan Rides and Two
(2) games of Laser Tag per child. Booking is subject to availability. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash. One additional vote per person will be awarded to school groups visiting rides and attractions during the promotional period. The major prize winner will be notified by phone and email on Thursday 1st September, 2016. The major prize winner will be published in The Coffs Coast Advocate on Saturday 3rd September, 2016. Total prize is valued at seven thousand, five hundred dollars ($7500)
7. Ten (10) entrants will be drawn at random and awarded a ‘Golden Ticket’. The ‘Golden Ticket’ consists of a pass to all rides and attractions at The Big Banana Fun Park and is valid for 12 months from date of receipt. Each pass is valid for one person only (photo ID required). The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash. Prizes will be drawn at 12.00 (AEST) on Thursday 1st September at The Big Banana Fun Park - 351 Pacific Hwy, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450. Total prize pool is valued at two thousand, five hundred dollars ($2500)
8. If a winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the email notifying them of their win, that entrant will forfeit the prize and the Promoter may award the winner’s unclaimed prize to another entrant. Any subsequent winner will be notified by phone and email. Prizes will be dispatched to winners within seven (7) days from the judge’s decision.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves
the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. If
there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion
to determine the identity of an entrant.
12. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the
information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. Each entrant consents
to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection with their entry.
13. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the entrants’ personal
information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update
or correct information to the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.