THE BIG BANANA IS OPEN! FACE MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
All our Rides & Attractions are now open with strict social distancing requirements, high standards of hygiene and a Covid Safe Plan.
Face masks must be worn at all times.
CURRENT PARK STATUS:
RIDES & ATTRACTIONS: OPEN
CAFE & GIFT SHOP: OPEN
TENANTED SITES: (please note that these are separate businesses within our property)
Candy Making Kitchen OPEN – (Please confirm hours via Ph. 02 6652 5854)
Cheesemaking Workshop – OPEN – (Please confirm hours via. Ph. 0458 562 135)
Opal Centre – OPEN – (Please confirm hours via. Ph. (02) 6652 8235)
Reptile World – OPEN – (Please confirm hours via. Ph. 0411 648 562)
HEALTH & SAFETY:
The Big Banana Fun Park is a COVID SAFE Business, with a Covid Safe Plan in place for the Cafe and Fun Park. We are undertaking a number of initiatives to keep our staff and guests safe including:
- Capacities adhered to in the Fun Park
- COVID Marshal/s on duty during peak times
- Sanitising stations at every attraction
- Additional cleaning throughout the Fun Park
- COVID-19 awareness food service training
- Guest check-in process to track all guests staying onsite
- Clearly identifiable area capacity signage, to maintain a 1 person per 2 square meter ratio
- Promotion of physical distancing throughout the park
- Regular sanitising of high touch areas
- Regular sanitising of attraction equipment
- COVID Safe signage displayed throughout the park
Since COVID-19 emerged, The Big Banana Fun Park has closely monitored all Government updates and recommendations to ensure that we have adopted the highest level of health & safety practices at all times. There have been no reported cases of COVID-19 at our venue.
The Big Banana Fun Park will continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19. We will provide further updates via this page and social media when available.
We encourage guests with any questions to contact our team via the form available here.
Thank you for your continued support.